I am obsessed with Charming Charlie. If I've spent .2 seconds with you in person, I've probably tried to work Charming Charlie into the convo. Namely, calling MYSELF Charming Charlie. Not only am I charming (that's a joke.........or is it?) and once had the nickname Charlie, I also feel like I own as much costume jewelry as a Charming Charlie store. (I'm sure Joel will be THRILLED to hear that. Love you bae!!)
Charming Charlie is a "women's contemporary jewelry and accessories retailer." (I got that from Wikipedia so you know IT'S REAL). In other words, they sell amazing jewels and accessories at a low low price. The best part about CC besides their reasonable prices, is that everything in the store is separated by color. DO YOU KNOW HOW AMAZING THAT IS. It's so aesthetically pleasing. When I walk in the store I literally (LITERALLY) can hear angels singing, and dove's wings flapping in the breeze. A single tear falls from my eye the second the lovely store clerk hands me my own bag to fill (to the brim) with jewelry and accessories. I want to tell her that I loved her even before I knew her, but I feel like that may be weird. So I just give her a kiss instead. Sike. I don't do that either because that would be REALLY weird. So I just say, "Thanks." and look at her with my resting bitch face.
I have never left a store and NOT purchased something. So when I was considering gift guides I knew CC needed to be on the list. I'll tell you now if you live in the DMV area there are Charming Charlie stores in Fairfax, Leesburg and Gaithersburg to name a few. But you can also purchase online. Head to their website to find a store near you.
OK let's get started...
First stop: Jewelry
- Tassel Vegan Leather Bracelet. $10 I feel like cool people would wear this. It looks expensive! Plus I love a good tassel.
- Geometric Cabochon Ring Set. $10 I love stackable rings. Wear them on each finger for a BADASS MOFO look, or all together.
- Political Party Watches. $15 each. After this election season we all need a laugh.
- Evening Rhinestone Bloom Earrings. $14 If I saw someone wearing these at a party I would force them to be my friend. They're formal but fun. Perfect for a holiday party! (P.S. as of 11/20 earrings are BOGO)
- Adriel Silicone Digital Watch. $18 Wearing a watch is a sign of intelligence. Which is probably why I don't wear one (ZING ON MYSELF!!). I actually love watches but I stopped wearing one when my arm candy party got too big. But this watch may bring me back to my watch wearing days. I love.
- Chain Tassel Choker Necklace. $10 I am jealous of anyone who can wear this. I feel like it would just be squeezing my neck fat. #askingforafriend
- Cheetah Hinge Bracelet. $10 One of my SILs gave me a bracelet similar to this a few years ago and I wear it all the time. Cheetah is a great neutral. A must have in the repertoire.
- Marcelle Rose Gold Shimmer Ring. $8 Rose Gold IS LIFE.
- Cascading Buffalo Check Cardigan $35 It's all about Buffalo Plaid this season and I couldn't be more pleased. I never met a vest I didn't like, let alone a BUFF PLAID VEST.
- Paneled Faux Calf Hair Stachel $39 The color is Dark Wine. It's basically the rich person way of saying maroon, and I'm not mad about it.
- Text Tab Bow Gloves $14 TEXTING CAPABILITIES AT ALL TIMES!!!!! (They come in a variety of colors but I be liking grey the best.)
- Festive Gingerbread Sweater $19 For your friend who's like Buddy The Elf.
- Plaid Pom Pom Hat $18 I feel like every winter I see pics of celebs wearing baseball pom hats and I'm kind of jealous. This hat is so cute with not a gigantically offensive pom! I'm definitely picking one up for myself!
- Frosted Donut Crossbody Bag. $25 I donuttttt know how you wouldn't want this bag!!
- Plush Fleece Reversible Vest. $35 First of all the model looks so happy. Maybe it's because she's wearing TWO VESTS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE. "Plush, fuzzy fleece" on one side and "smooth fleece" on the other. What more could a girl ask for?
- Vamp Metal Ballet Flats. $25 I honestly can't believe these are only $25. I'm obsessed with the gold toe tip.
- Treat Yo Self Wine Glass. $9 Imma be real wit you-- I already bought this for myself. I feel like I've earned it. And so have you. And so has any friend you buy it for.
- Peppermint Sweets Sewing Kit $10 So cute. So useful.
- Pink Roses Measuring Cups. $14 For your friend who loves to cook! A pretty way to measure things! Huzzah!
- Grateful Heart Mug. $10 It's always nice to start the day with a positive affirmation.
- Holiday Cheers Coaster Set. $14 A great hostess gift or for your peep who likes to entertain!
- Holiday Spirit Wine Glass. $9 One can never have too many festive wine glasses!
- Let It Snow Ornament. $10 Perfect for an ornament exchange.
- All Momma Wants Mug. $9 Super useful. Super pretty! Super accurate.
Have I given you enough options?! Truthfully I feel like I've only scratched the surface. Charming Charlie is offering so many cute, affordable, fun gifts this year! I hope you don't feel like I'm rushing the season. I just 1. AM OBSESSED WITH CC 2. Feel like people be on the ball this year with shopping early. 3. When I see a good thing I have a gut reaction that I need to #payitforward.
So let me know what's speaking to you on this list. I'm going to hit you with another gift guide soon!
P.S. No I am not sponsored by Charming Charlie, but I wouldn't be mad about it if I was!