Take 5 Friday
Take 5 and hear about the 5 things I'm loving this week!
1. My TIGI Catwalk Dry Shampoo. Obsessed. This week and all the weeks. I first happened upon this dry shampoo many years ago when I was in NYC. I was at a Dry Bar and the stylist recommended it to me. (This was before they had their own products.) GIRLLLL let me tell you, if I could go back in time I would. And kiss her on the mouth. Back then I didn't know what a long illustrious career dry shampoo and I would have. It smells so good and it really really works! Click the pic and #treatyoself. Be like me and never wash your hair again. Huzzah!
2. This Twinning pillow. Like really...does it even need an explanation? When I saw it on COG yesterday I knew I had to have it! It's such a fun Christmas gift for a friend! Furbish Studio has a ton of cute gifts for people so check them out. Imma be real wit chu tho, they could have had a needlepoint poop emoji pillow and I would have been like, "YES, this makes complete sense. THANK YOU." And purchased it. Like, that's how obsessed with emojis I am. My life goal is to stop using letters in my texts altogether and exclusively communicate in emojis. Wish me luck.
3. The freaking Fearless Flyer from Trader Joe's. *All other losers in the building, please stand up!* Listen, I never told you people that these would be 5 LEGIT things. But I was crushing on the Fearless Flyer when I got it in the mail this week. Does anyone else light some candles, turn on some Barry and just get into it with the Fearless Flyer?? Just me? OHOKCOOL. Maybe I love the flyer so much because I legit love TJs. I love the people (who work there. Not the patrons so much), the food, I LOVE IT ALL. I'm sure I will dedicate a whole post to TJs at some point. But the person who writes the FF is amazing and witty and I wish it was me. The best edition, OBVI is the fall one with all the pumpkin stuff. I settled with the Thanksgiving one this week, but it was still pretty good. It's the little things in life.
4. My Buxom lipstick. Again-- this is something I will certainly devote a specific post to. But I'll just tell you that matte lipstick Is The New Black and this one is THE BEST. I'm obsessed with all the colors, particularly Ultraviolet and Pink Decoy. Pink Decoy may be my desert isle lipstick. Pick up one or two or seven at the Sephora sale happening now! And then come give me the smooch I deserve. (Editor's Note: I'm seeing a theme of women kissing women in this post and it's alarming me.)
5. Santa's Flask. My sister-in-law texted me a picture of this amazing stocking last week and said "I'm sure a 1,000 people have already sent this to you, but I wanted to show you just in case." And I had a few thoughts 1. "Is it a good thing or a bad thing she thinks a 1,000 people may have all sent me the same completely redic, but all together amazing discovery for festive wine drinking?" 2. "Why are my 999 other friends sleeping on this fantastic item? Some friends you are." 3. But just when I thought all hope was lost, MORE and MORE people sent me this same pic. PHEW! So I took it as a sign that it's a GOOD thing everyone associates me with this glorious stocking stuffed with wine. Because I WANT THAT. I WANT IT NOW. (Click on the picture to buy it.........for me.)
These are my Take 5 things I love this week! What are you loving? Do you love something I should love? How many times can I say love? Leave a comment and tell me!